Courses for University Credit

SPIRAL is partnering with Vermont colleges and universities to offer courses to international students.

Join U.S. students and take American college courses taught by university professors. Programs include summer classes for college credit and workshops on the admission process for US colleges and universities led by admissions professionals.

In our licensure program, international students can earn teacher licensure and a Master of Arts in Education degree. Learn the educational theory and instructional approaches necessary for international teachers to teach abroad and in US primary and secondary schools. All semesters take place in Vermont, USA.